Monday 8 October 2012

FROM CURVY WITH LOVE



Name is Zukiswa Jasmine Olifant curvy and loving it,Ive always considered myself a fashionista.
Growig up was great Ive always been a chubby child which was never a problem, I could wear anything I wanted because my parents allowed me to experiment with different styles that would suit my personality.I tried every style that inspired me Rasta rocking maxi skirts looking fabulous of course followed Punk rock wearing black lipstick an dblack nail polish , Hippie style with flowers on my hair then came Tomboy i would rock baggy jeans good times TJO, But as my body matured and started changing  and my dress size increasing Well my confidence decreased as you can imagine ,  Hating everthing that didnt fit me.I couldnt understand why was my body growing so fast but then my father showed me pictures of my Aunts from Eastern Cape actually my entire family is voluptuos and Fabulous hle, I had to rediscover myself love me.......

Started playing Netball,Volleyball,Tennis to try and manage my body,It was clear that i will never be Skinny or have an athletic body.But some how i found happiness in myself through Fashion"style i knew i had" but didnt know how to combine everything i loved. Because of my junk/ass it was a stuggle to find items that covered everything and made me look cute not fat which was a struggle and Still is.LOL Im not into designer labels mara vintage mixed with modern look items that are affordable yes yes yes...




This blog is dedicate to all those girls like me,voluptuos and love fashion but have to struggle for a size.We shouldnt be afraid to be stylish and curvy, i mean skinny girls are doing it for themselves why not us?


No comments:

Post a Comment